The Institute of Fisheries Science, College of Life Science, National Taiwan University currently announces one full-time faculty who is passionate about teaching and specializes in Fish Disease, Aquatic nutrition, Aquaculture and Aquatic Life Science. Successful candidates are jointly-appointed with Department of Life Science, College of Life Science. The initial employment will start from August 1st
● A Ph.D. with research field in Fish Disease, Aquatic nutrition, and Aquatic Life Science.
● At least two-year experience as a Postdoctoral Research Fellow.
● Contributing to the institute’s mission through teaching, research and service.
● Teaching assigned courses at the undergraduate levels in the Department of Life Science.
Candidates should submit the following:
● Resume/CV- Your most recently updated C.V.
● Statement of Research – A statement summarizing training, programs, experience, and research achievements
● Statement of Teaching – A statement describing prior teaching experience and how you follow the developing trend of Institute of Fisheries Science
● Statement of Contributions – Applicants should summarize their past or potential contributions to the related fields
● 1 to 3 offprints/posts in SCI Journals (published after August 1st, 2015)
● Publication lists (within 7 years)
● Three recommendations/referrals
※Postal address:Institute of Fisheries Science, College of Life Science, National Taiwan University, No. 1, Section 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei 10617, Taiwan. (Receiver: Professor/Director Yu-San Han) Please indicate “Application for Teaching Post” on the envelope.
Mr. Cheng-Hsu Su
Prof. Yu-San Han
Please visit our website: http://homepage.ntu.edu.tw/~fishing