Hire Date: August 1st, 2021
Receipt Deadline: December 31st, 2020
l A Ph.D. with research field in Aquatic feeding nutrition, Aquaculture and Fishery resources
l At least two-year experience as a Postdoctoral Research Fellow.Job Responsibilities:
- Contributing to the institute’s mission through teaching, research and service.
- Teaching assigned courses at the undergraduate levels in the Department of Life Science.
Candidates should submit the following:
- Resume/CV- Your most recently updated C.V.
- Statement of Research – A statement summarizing training, programs, experience, and research achievements
- Statement of Teaching – A statement describing prior teaching experience and how you follow the developing trend of Institute of Fisheries Science
- Statement of Contributions – Applicants should summarize their past or potential contributions to the related fields
- 1 to 3 offprints/posts of representative writings in SCI Journals (published after August 1st, 2016)
- Publication lists (within 7 years)
- Three recommendations/referrals
- Postal address: Institute of Fisheries Science, College of Life Science, National Taiwan University, No. 1, Section 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei 10617, Taiwan. (Receiver: Professor/Director Yu-San Han) Please indicate “Application for Teaching Post” on the envelope.
Mr. Cheng-Hsu Su
Prof. Yu-San Han
Please visit our website: http://fisheryscience.ntu.edu.tw